It's 2019!!! What a better time to make a commitment to express GRATITUDE all year!
Admittedly, I stink at getting timely thank you cards out (it took almost a full year get out my wedding thank you *insert cry emoji*). However, I absolutely LOVE receiving them!
The weight of a hand written thank you card is heavy! You can pretty much write a thank you card for anything...
Heck, get your kids to write thank you cards as well. Even Santa Claus could use a little appreciation!
Here are 5 RosesRntRed tips to help you write a genuine and personal thank you card after your event!
1. Do your best to be timely (don't be like me lol). A thank you card a month or so after your event is the icing on top of an already beautiful occasion.
2. Make it as personal as possible. One of my girlfrens just sent a thank you card out of a picture we took in Miami on her birthday. I opened it and was like "OMG, it's me" lol. She used www.postable.com
3. Add specific details to your note. "Thank you for coming to my New Year brunch, you always bring the best champagne and all the laughs."
4. Tell them that you're looking forward to spending time with them again...(only if you mean it!).
5. End with regards that reflect your relationship with that person. You may not want to end a note with "Best Wishes" for Mom, but that could be appropriate for your coworker.
Have any other "thank you" tips? DM us on Instagram (@rosesrntred.events) and we'll share them!
Happy New Year,
Aarika from RosesRntRed